In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Classes online

Assalaamu alaikum everyone :)


Resource: Seeker's Guidance

I am taking a course with them on 'Prophetic Manners' and I am loving it! I highly recommend them for gaining Islamic knowledge (they also have a great fatwa bank too). The classes are very much like college classes---you are given a syllabus, and the class is broken up into weekly topics, each topic includes lectures, notes, and readings. Honestly it is very well done, masha'Allah.

Its nice because you are also able to talk and ask questions to the teaching aides and the sheikh :)  which means you can get A LOT out of these courses.

Check it out!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Convert_chica said...

Assalaamu alaikum :)

Hi Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for the comment! It really is hard being a new muslim, so I can totally understand getting confused in the quagmire of muslim blogs.

Really, the web has some crazy stuff on there---I'm sure we've all been sucked in to weird places at one time or another.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and feel free to comment anytime.